15th August 2012
Photo reblogged from Fresh Princess of Vancouver with 4,662 notes
Haha i love this movie
20th July 2012
Chat reblogged from wattup. i blog n shit. with 103,688 notes
- 2Pac: And since we all came from a woman, got our name from a woman and our game from a woman, I wonder why we take from our women. Why we rape our women, do we hate our women? I think it's time to kill for our women, time to heal our women, be real to our women. And if we don't we'll have a race of babies that will hate the ladies that make the babies. And since a man can't make one, he has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one.
- Jay-Z: Silly rappers, because we got a couple Porsches, MTV stopped by to film our fortresses. We forget the unfortunate. Sure I ponied up a mill, but I didn't give my time. So in reality I didn't give a dime, or a damn. I just put my monies in the hands of the same people that left my people stranded. Nothin' but a bandit, left them folks abandoned. Damn, that money that we gave was just a band-aid, can't say we better off than we was before.
- Kanye West: Is it genocide? 'Cause I can still hear his momma cry, know the family traumatized. Shots left holes in his face, 'bout piranha-size. The old pastor closed the cold casket, and said the church ain’t got enough room for all the tombs. It’s a war going on outside we ain’t safe from, I feel the pain in my city wherever I go. 314 soldiers died in Iraq, 509 died in Chicago.
- Mos Def: When the average minimum wage is $5.15, you best believe you gotta find a new grind to get cream. The white unemployment rate, is nearly more than triple for black so frontliners got they gun in your back. Bubblin crack, jewel theft and robbery to combat poverty and end up in the global jail economy. Stiffer stipulations attached to each sentence. Budget cutbacks but increased police presence. And even if you get out of prison still livin join the other five million under state supervision. This is business, no faces just lines and statistics from your phone, your zip code, to S-S-I digits. The system break man child and women into figures. Two columns for who is, and who ain't niggaz. Numbers is hardly real and they never have feelings but you push too hard, even numbers got limits. Why did one straw break the camel's back? Here's the secret: the million other straws underneath it - it's all mathematics
- Lupe Fiasco: I really think the war on terror is a bunch of bullshit. Just a poor excuse for you to use up all your bullets. How much money does it take to really make a full clip. 9/11 building 7 did they really pull it. And a bunch of other cover ups. Your childs future was the first to go with budget cuts. If you think that hurts then, wait here comes the uppercut. The school was garbage in the first place, thats on the up and up. Keep you at the bottom but tease you with the uppercrust. You get it then they move you so you never keeping up enough. If you turn on TV all you see’s a bunch of “what the fucks”. Dude is dating so and so blabbering bout such and such. And that aint Jersey Shore, homie thats the news. And these the same people that supposed to be telling us the truth. Limbaugh is a racist, Glenn Beck is a racist. Gaza strip was getting bombed, Obama didn’t say shit. Thats why I aint vote for him, next one either. I’ma part of the problem, my problem is I’m peaceful. And I believe in the people.
- Eminem: I deserve respect; but I work a sweat for this worthless check, Bout to burst this tech, at somebody to reverse this debt. Minimum wage got my adrenaline caged full of venom and rage, And my daughter's down to her last diaper. I pray that god answers, maybe I'll ask nicer.These overnight stars becoming autograph signers.We all long to blow up and leave the past behind us. Cause we see them dollar signs and let the cash blind us Money will brainwash you and leave your ass mindless. My life is full of empty promises and broken dreams. I'm hoping things will look up, But there ain't no job openings.I feel discouraged hungry and malnourished. Living in this house with no furnace, unfurnished...And I'm sick of working dead end jobs with lame pay.And I'm tired of being hired and fired the same day. But fuck it, if you know the rules to the game play. Cause when we die we know were all going the same way. Walk around depressed and smoke a pound of ses a day and yesterday went by so quick it seems like it was just today. My daughter wants to throw the ball but I'm too stressed to play. Live half my life and throw the rest away
- then there's lil wayne and his crew who make it look bad:
- lil wayne: i like my house big and my grass soft pussy pussy pussy
- nicki minaj: you a stupid hoe, you a stupid hoe
- tyga: got yo grandma on my dick, 10 10 10 20's
- Posts like these annoy me SO MUCH.
- It's picking and choosing the most conscious rhymes from some rappers and comparing them to some of the most ignorant rhymes from others to prove a completely biased point. Everything is so out of context.
- Let's take Pac, who I love. They took his verse from Keep Ya Head Up, but did you forget about "First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim, West side when we ride come equipped with game, You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife..." from Hit Em Up?
- or Jay-Z "Fuck it, I might wife you and buy you nice whips. Ma, but you really gotta ride nice dick. Know how to work your hips and your head's priceless"
- THEN are you kidding? Eminem is a lyrical genius but even he has songs like "So you can suck my dick if you don't like my shit, cuz I was high when I wrote this so suck my dick" which is a classic by the way.
- Then they hit it with the ridiculous Wayne and Nicki quotes... Did we forget that "How To Love" was all about an abused woman who was victimized and degraded by society? You can easily google Nicki Minaj song lyrics and find "Dear God, I am only what you made me, And I appreciate everything that you gave me. But like, I don't wanna do it no more, Sort of lost sight of what I'm doin' it for. Thought that I was doin' somethin' good for the game, Until they all started throwin' dirt on my name." Way different than stupid hoe, right?
- Rappers write about how they feel at different times and moments. It's possible to talk about the struggles of humanity one moment and then wanting to get pussy the next moment. We're human beings, we're complex. So please before you reblog some dumb shit like this and insult someone's craft, THINK ABOUT IT! lol
20th July 2012
Photo reblogged from wattup. i blog n shit. with 56,195 notes
yo that shits crazy tho
20th July 2012
Video reblogged from with 1,089 notes
I started rambling a bit at the end,sorry :(
lol, so tru tho
9th July 2012
Photo reblogged from Fresh Princess of Vancouver with 29,655 notes
This shits kool az fuk
14th May 2012
Lol, that’s some funny shit!
20th March 2012
Me and the wifey 2 years before she got pregnant with our beautiful daughter (Who’s almost 2 now)